Blogedy Blog Blog
Twenty One Ways for Ladies to Express Their Anger Biblically
Phrases to use:
- I am so freaking angry that you forgot to pick up the kids from daycare.
- I am infuriated by the lack of respect from my teenager.
- I am irritated by the constant drip of the faucet.
- I am frustrated and embarrassed that my child performs poorly in school.
- I am fuming with an incandescent rage that could scorch the earth where I gaze when I think of human trafficking.
- I am livid that the garment I just brought home has the security device still implanted.
- I am cross because I am just cross right now.
- I am annoyed by the dishes in the sink.
- I am indignant that my husband forgot my birthday.
- I am a torching blaze of fury because that driver just cut me off.
Actions to suit the feelings:
- Upending the church bake sale table and scourging the sellers but only if you have proof they are pocketing the money.
- Screaming into pillows, closets and while alone in the car.
- Sometimes raising your voice to others when they are not listening. Phrases like “brood of vipers” and “white washed sepulchers” to be used sparingly.
- Walking away.
- Running away, especially if there is any danger.
- Crying. A lot.
- Not forgiving until you know what you are forgiving.
- Not making it ok.
- Not pretending it is ok.
- Frowning deeply.
And lastly, remember that if you think being a Christian woman means that you aren’t supposed to get angry, you may think that being Christian is being a heartless robot.